In this role, you are a vital member of the Digital Experience team providing direct support to the development and implementation of the Digital Experience roadmap, including working with administration, medical directors, physicians, and other staff/ teams as applicable. This role requires a customer-focused, data-driven, strategic, organized, innovative, tech savvy, and passionate communicator who strives to help patients, clinicians and healthcare team members effectively engage in a variety of digital experience initiatives.
This position is remote within the state of Texas. Employee must travel on site quarterly for strategic planning and periodically per the direction of the Vice President of the division.
This position is an independent-contributing experience and information technology professional within the Digital Experience Analyst family. This position develops and applies their expertise in two or more experience disciplines, striving to ensure that applications and related technologies continue to meet the strategic and business goals of the organization and deliver a consistent and quality experience to our customers. Expected activities include but are not limited to:
- Modification and upgrade of applications and related technologies as needed to meet user and vendor requirements, technological innovation, or strategic goals
- Definition and development of KPIS, metrics, and reports
- Resolution of problems and issues associated with any technology or application that impacts our customers' experiences
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies
- Monitoring the effectiveness of solutions, applications and related technologies in meeting user requirements
- Quality control of all application or technology implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers
- Maintain an awareness of vendor and industry development/plans that impact our experience responsibilities
- Participate in meetings with customers and internal stakeholders to understand the business objectives and rationale behind specific customer requests
- Assist the product management team with discovery, requirements gathering, and breaking down goals into actionable tasks.
- Assist in developing test plans to ensure that solutions will meet defined requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into epics, features, user stories & tasks with accompanying acceptance criteria
- Assist in coordinating with customer for iterative feedback and approval
- Assist in partnering with PMO to ensure gaps and issues are identified, understood, and addressed across cross functional teams
- Position requires 5 or more years of combined experience in a healthcare, healthcare IT or marketing technology setting with a focus on creating, implementing, developing, or optimizing technology-related programs.
- A BA/BS degree in an Information Technology, Business, Marketing or related field is required.
- Epic Tapestry, Link or MyChart certifications highly preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with cross-functional peers.
- Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable, and professional manner.
- Demonstrated use of good written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable exercising decision making in areas of responsibility.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
- Relevant Information Technology, experience, or virtual health certifications preferred.
- Epic certification required within 6 months from employment, including 2 test retakes.
- If position does not support Epic, then a relevant certification designated by the AVP/VP is required within 12 months from employment.