This job posting is no longer active.
This job ensures service standards are met and surpassed by creating the Starbucks Experience for your customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Responsible for processing transactions through the cash register and accurately maintaining daily cash drawer. Responsible for preparing area to include setting up the equipment in the front-of-the-house of the restaurant for service. Maintain excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year customer service experience; cashier experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Ability to make at least 90% on the barista certification examination after completion of barista training.
- May have opportunity to take examination twice in order to preserve employment within Starbucks. The second test must be administered within 3 7 days after the first test.
- Ability to perform detailed assignments, follow directions, work under pressure. Readily adapt to change in routine and work assignments, and relate to patients, families, and inter- and intra-departmental staff.
- Experience working with computers is preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
- Must have City of Ft. Worth Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.