Cook Children's Health Care System (CCHCS) located in Ft. Worth, Texas, has an opportunity for a for an Adult Congenital Cardiologist to support their growing dynamic Cardiology program.
The Heart Center at Cook Children’s Medical Center performs approximately 500 open heart surgeries and 500 catheterizations per year and conducts 12,500 outpatient visits and performs 15,000 echocardiography’s annually. Additionally, our cardiology group has performed 130 cardiac MRIs last year with that number continuing to grow annually. Our Heart Center 3D Lab provides in-house printing and virtual planning of complex congenital heart disease.
- Join a 17-person Cardiology group consisting of 1 Adult Congenital Cardiologist, 2 Invasive Pediatric Cardiologists, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 6 Noninvasive Imaging Cardiologists with ability to do fetal echocardiography, TEE, MRI, and 3D imaging including a fully functioning in- house 3D print lab.
- Integrated heart center consisting of 2 cardiac catheterization labs, 2 cardiovascular operating rooms, a dedicated CVICU, and echo labs with full digital capability. The lab is completely integrated with all outreach clinics with ability for real time review of studies.
- Broad pediatric sub-specialty platform with 35 programmatic departments represented and 40 outpatient primary care clinics in the Cook Children’s provider network.
- Clinical research in your areas of interest is encouraged and supported through the CCMC IRB and grant writing office, but not required.
- Highly competitive base salary and productivity incentive program and sign on bonus available for available qualified candidates.
- Robust benefits package, no state income tax, and a strong economy in one of the fastest growing areas of the United States.
CCHCS is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized pediatric health care organization comprised of a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health company, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan and Health Foundation. Cook Children’s Medical Center is a freestanding 443-bed quaternary care pediatric hospital that is consistently ranked by US News and World Report. The integrated system has more than 60 primary and specialty care offices throughout North and West Texas, serving a 23-county referral network.
Successful candidates must be BC/BE in Pediatric Cardiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and able to obtain an unrestricted Texas Medical License.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, M/F/Disability/Vet.