This job posting is no longer active.
This position reports to the Director, HP Operations Liaison and is responsible for managing Cook Childrens Health Plan internal operations projects directed by the Health Plan executive team. Develops, implements and monitors project plans to achieve Health Plan goals and objectives through effective project management.
Education & Experience:
- Required Bachelors degree in business administration, statistics, operations, planning or associated field.
- 7 years of business experience with 4-6 years experience in project management, statistical analysis and/or operations required.
- 2-3 years in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, excellent time management skills, and functions well in a complex and changing environment.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze member data, claims, provider data, margins, variances, utilization and other associated Health Plan statistics.
- Proven ability to develop statistical analysis of trends.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing and completing multiple complex projects simultaneously that are strategic in nature.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and computer skills.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) - preferred