Title: Building Technician III
Operate, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot and repair equipment, controls, utility and distribution systems to include but not limited to: Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Distribution and Building Automation and Controls.
Education & Experience:
- HS or GED with Five plus (5+) years. Technical or College considered in place of Years of Experience.
- Work toward obtaining expert status on at least two systems and obtain State License in related field.
- Skilled in Healthcare/Commercial Maintenance, Building Automation, Plumbing, Electrical, Emergency Power systems and Computer knowledge.
- Troubleshoot problems and make needed repairs as needed of system and equipment.
- Pneumatic tube system, Medical Gas, Building Automation and AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Universal EPA certifications preferred.
- State/City License in related field and Healthcare experience preferred.