The Nurse Transport Manager has the ability to articulate a compelling, actionable vision for the unit/department. Facilitates teamwork and unit pride by advocating for an environment that promotes high patient care standards and implements strategies to ensure physician satisfaction. The Transport Manager will spend 50% of the time on their designated shift. The Transport Manager has the authority, accountability, and responsibility for the management of patient care within their respective areas. Areas of responsibility will include nursing practice, personnel management, staff development and positive customer relations. This position requires the ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgment and appropriate decision making abilities that take evidenced based practice into consideration.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - BSN required, Masters preferred
- Current RN license to practice in Texas
- EMT certification
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical pediatric experience
- Minimum of 3 years of PICU, NICU or Transport nurse experience
- CPR – BLS, ACLS, PALS and STABLE required